Change thee name to Eazy die by sears..

2.9
Layout of Store

Being in construction field of Asphat for last 22 years I always been an die hard fan always shared with Co workers only boots the tolerates 280 degrees heat. I still remember back in days when sears honored 1 year warranty and even then the brand lived it's name die hard.

After two recent new boots only lasting one a month and I bought another 3 weeks I gave up I did notice on inside said made in China so they changed something about the to save in production. ...shame on them should change name to Eazy die by sears...Try redwings..can hang with 450 degrees heat ...

Product or Service Mentioned: Diehard Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Sears - Right tongue goes right - 2 pairs later still the same problem

2.8
Layout of Store

I have purchased Die Hard boots forever. Always been great.

Picked up a pair at Sears and after wearing for 1 hour the right tongue went right to the point that it created pain. Took them back to exchange (that was a nightmare) and had to get one through catalog/online. They came in and they appeared to have the same problem. I thought maybe I was wrong and would give them a try.

No luck, same problem, same pain, not useable. How does a person get this remediated? Sears could care less. They took the first pair back and put them, immediately, on the clearance rack.

Never asked what was wrong with them. This is the Sears in Hemet, CA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Diehard Boots.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Someone should contact the manufacturer and tell them of the consistent problem..

Sears doesn't disrobe my business any more.

This is the end of me spending my hard earned money on cheap worthless Chinese made diehard work boots. I've been buying these boots for over 15 years and they obviously wear out over time.

If they last one year, I feel I've gotten my money's worth. The past several pairs of boots I've bought have barely lasted 90 days, some less than that. Taking them back to sears with the receipt did no good, they did not honor their warrantee. This made me even more angry.

The common problems are the seams coming apart from the soles, at the heel and the ball of the foot where the boot bends.

I'll not buy another pair of diehard boots, no more Chinese junk for me. Beware of these cheap boots they will fall apart, & don't trust sear's warrantee, it's all a con.

Product or Service Mentioned: Diehard Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Sears DieHard work boots warranty

Upon trying to exchange my husband’s DieHard work boots well within the 90-day warranty period, the manager refused. The sole came apart after only a few weeks of wear.

The “manager” told me they were clearly improperly used “because the sole coming undone would not have occurred were they properly used.” My response, “Ummm... he was wearing them for work. The same brand he’s worn for 10+ years. Are you seriously trying to tell me that this suddenly started happening to these WORK boots and you won’t honor the warranty?!” I was again told that he would not exchange them, and that they are meant for construction.

My husband works construction. I have never felt so mistreated by anyone in customer service, especially regarding more than a decade of brand loyalty.

Product or Service Mentioned: Diehard Boots.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I am so disappointed I will never buy boots again they always have excuses for boots suck something about soles changed they no it too. Made in China on inside tell me they want our $ buy want save on what it cost to make...I feel bad reading your complaint happened not once thought maybe just happened bought second pair and lasted only 3 weeks !!! Say no to Eazy Die Boots by Sears China Corp.

I bought a pair of die hard work boots there are five weeks old the insoles coming apart sears in Greensburg but not exchange them spoke to the manager and three sales people they were not back up I would never buy another pair of Sears shoes

to Anonymous #1555613

I have DieHard workboots and all stitchong came loose after 6 weeks. Im not getting snywhete with anyone. Its disgusting

View more comments

Sears - Boots feel apart and rude coustomer service

3.0
Layout of Store

We bought a pair of work boots on 6/22/2017 at our local Sears. Not even a month later the leather on the sides began to fall apart and get holes.

I saved the receipt just incase something happened with the boots and they had a 90 day warranty. On 7/18/17 I went to the same Sears the I had purchased them to do an exchange. Not only was I NOT able to exchange the boots for the same exact pair but the sales associate was rude and not friendly. She told me that none of the damage was covered under the warranty.

Mind you the boots weren't even a month old.

We have bought Diehard boots I the past and never had a problem and we are very disappointed in them. christalann719@aim.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Diehard Boots.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Sears - False 90 Day warranty on Die hard work boots

2.1
Layout of Store

My husband has had his boots for a little more than a month and the sole is starting to unglue. I took them to Sears since it's well within the Die hard work boot warranty that the supposedly give for 90 days and the manager said he couldn't exchange them because they looked abused???

Are you kidding me?? Abused? They are work boots! They were used for work (hard labor work)!

When I asked what the warranty would cover I was told wear and tear...

ok so then what's the issue?? They didn't exchange the boots!

Product or Service Mentioned: Diehard Boots.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.